As an actor, every job you do, you make a new family. There is something special about theatre and it’s ability to bring people together in a way that is unlike any other. I have made so many amazing friends throughout my career, and many of them share my love of books and literature. Since theatre brings stories to life, I thought I would feature some of my favorite performers (my fabulous friends and castmates) and see what their bookshelves look like! Welcome to my Broadway Book Chat!
- Bridget Elise Yingling from Bullets Over Broadway (July 2017)
- Blaire Baker from Bullets Over Broadway (August 2017)
- Anthony Chan from The King and I (September 2017)
- Conor McGiffin from A Gentleman’s Guide to Love and Murder (October 2017)
- Melissa Weyn from The Sound of Music (November 2017)