Hi friends! We’re getting closer and closer to the holidays and as this is posting I will be on my way to the beach in St. Maarten with my family to celebrate! I found this Christmas Songs tag over at Amy’s Bookish Life and it was created over at That Artsy Reader Girl.
1. “All I Want for Christmas Is You”: Favourite bookish couple.
Oh man, I have so many! How am I supposed to pick!? I guess I could pick Feyre and Rhys from A Court of Thorns and Roses.
2. “I’ll Be Home for Christmas”: Name a book where a character is away from home (school, vacation, etc.).
This book takes place in a university town where most people there are not local and they’re from all over the continent, so they’re all away from home.
3. “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas”: Name your favorite “little” book (children’s book, short story, novella, etc.).
I LOVE these novellas from Warner’s POV. I think they are so brilliant.
4. “Santa Claus is Coming to Town“: What book(s) do you hope Santa brings you this year?
I am so excited to get my hands on this book. Hopefully, it’ll be soon!
5. “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer”: Which book turned your nose red (made you cry)?
Or every Kristin Hannah really…
6. “The Most Wonderful Time of the Year”: Your favorite book/kind of book to read during the holidays.
Really any time of the year… but I love reading and watching Harry Potter around the holidays. I’ve never really been into reading Christmas themed books, as much as I enjoy a cheesy Christmas movie.
7. “We Three Kings”: Your favorite trilogy.
OMG. I have no idea how I am going to pick this one. I LOVE trilogies and some of my favorite books of all time are trilogies… Here are three I really love.
8. “Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow”: A character you would love to be snowed in with.
9. “Last Christmas”: A book that seriously let you down.
Ugh. This was one of the worst finales I have ever read. What a disappointment.
10. “White Christmas”: An upcoming release you’re dreaming about.
I am so pumped for this new SJ Maas series! YAY!!
2 thoughts on “Christmas Songs Tag”
Why didn’t *I* think of Peter Kavinsky to get snowed in with?!?! GREAT choice!!!
THANK YOU. I just love him so much haha