I was looking for a tag to do for this week, when I saw this one on Ally Writes Things and thought it looked like a fun one 🙂
Three Read Once and Loved Authors
- Morgan Matson: I read Save the Date and fell completely in love with the Grant family and Matson’s writing. I definitely plan to read the rest of her stuff.
- Rainbow Rowell: Carry On is now one of my favorite books, and I really want to read Fan Girl too see what inspired it. My sister is also a huge Rainbow Rowell and recommends so many of her books.
- Stephanie Perkins: I finally read Anna and the French Kiss, and I don’t know what took me so long. I’m really excited to read the rest and hope they are just as good.
Three Titles I’ve Watched But Haven’t Read
- The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks: This movie is just perfection in my opinion, and I just don’t need to read the book. I’m too attached to what I have in my mind now.
- Room by Emma Donoghue: The acting in this movie was incredible, and the plot made my heart race. I would definitely still be interested in reading this book, even though I know how it ends, because I hear it was incredible.
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn: I was forced to watch this before reading the book with a group of friends, and now I have no desire to read it since I know the twists. It did give me an excuse to cuddle with my now boyfriend for the first time though, so I can’t complain.
Three Characters You Love
- Aelin from Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas: Aelin is such a badass, and I love that she is so complicated and imperfect. One of my favorite heroines to date.
- Sookie Stackhouse from the Sookie Stackhouse Series by Charlaine Harris: I just can’t help but love Sookie. She is so delightful and sassy and different from other main characters. She is strong and independent while still being super girly and sweet.
- Emma Woodhouse from Emma by Jane Austen: Emma is my favorite classic so far that I have read during my Classics Club Challenge, and it’s because of the main character, Emma. I totally connected with her and watching her meddle was so entertaining.
Three Series Binged
- The Illuminae Files by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman: This series. I can’t say enough good things about it. I put off reading it for a while, and then when I finally jumped on the band wagon, I couldn’t stop.
- The Sookie Stackhouse Series: These books are just so quick and fun, and I love all of the characters so much. I have one more book left to read after bingeing the rest of them, but I can’t bring myself to read it because I am not ready to be done.
- A Court of Thorns and Roses: I discovered this series when I first started blogging, and luckily I started it right before the third book came out and I didn’t have to wait at all. I absolutely loved it and it was one of the series that made me fall in love with blogging.
Three Current Favorite Book Covers
I had a really hard time thinking of these because there are so many that I love. Here are three that immediately came to mind when thinking about covers.
Three Goals for the Year
- Read 10 classics for my classics club challenge (I’ve seriously been struggling on this one)
- Get my Netgalley percentage up to 80%
- Read 100 books
I tag anyone who wants to do this fun tag! ❤
5 thoughts on “Three Bookish Things Tag”
Ahh the ACOTAR series are perfect for binging!! I cannot wait for the books to continue!! This was such a fun tag 🙂
Ah room is definitely one of my favorite books! I was so excited when the movie came out. You should read it!!
I have heard such great things, so I’m definitely keeping it on my list!
Same about the Luxe cover, it’s so pretty!!! My sister calls it the series the “girls in dresses” books haha
Mine too!! hahaha
LikeLiked by 1 person