I was looking for a tag to do for this week, when I saw this one on Ally Writes Things and thought it looked like a fun one 🙂
Three Read Once and Loved Authors
- Morgan Matson: I read Save the Date and fell completely in love with the Grant family and Matson’s writing. I definitely plan to read the rest of her stuff.
- Rainbow Rowell: Carry On is now one of my favorite books, and I really want to read Fan Girl too see what inspired it. My sister is also a huge Rainbow Rowell and recommends so many of her books.
- Stephanie Perkins: I finally read Anna and the French Kiss, and I don’t know what took me so long. I’m really excited to read the rest and hope they are just as good.
Three Titles I’ve Watched But Haven’t Read
- The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks: This movie is just perfection in my opinion, and I just don’t need to read the book. I’m too attached to what I have in my mind now.
- Room by Emma Donoghue: The acting in this movie was incredible, and the plot made my heart race. I would definitely still be interested in reading this book, even though I know how it ends, because I hear it was incredible.
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn: I was forced to watch this before reading the book with a group of friends, and now I have no desire to read it since I know the twists. It did give me an excuse to cuddle with my now boyfriend for the first time though, so I can’t complain.
Three Characters You Love
- Aelin from Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas: Aelin is such a badass, and I love that she is so complicated and imperfect. One of my favorite heroines to date.
- Sookie Stackhouse from the Sookie Stackhouse Series by Charlaine Harris: I just can’t help but love Sookie. She is so delightful and sassy and different from other main characters. She is strong and independent while still being super girly and sweet.
- Emma Woodhouse from Emma by Jane Austen: Emma is my favorite classic so far that I have read during my Classics Club Challenge, and it’s because of the main character, Emma. I totally connected with her and watching her meddle was so entertaining.
Three Series Binged
- The Illuminae Files by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman: This series. I can’t say enough good things about it. I put off reading it for a while, and then when I finally jumped on the band wagon, I couldn’t stop.
- The Sookie Stackhouse Series: These books are just so quick and fun, and I love all of the characters so much. I have one more book left to read after bingeing the rest of them, but I can’t bring myself to read it because I am not ready to be done.
- A Court of Thorns and Roses: I discovered this series when I first started blogging, and luckily I started it right before the third book came out and I didn’t have to wait at all. I absolutely loved it and it was one of the series that made me fall in love with blogging.
Three Current Favorite Book Covers
I had a really hard time thinking of these because there are so many that I love. Here are three that immediately came to mind when thinking about covers.
Three Goals for the Year
- Read 10 classics for my classics club challenge (I’ve seriously been struggling on this one)
- Get my Netgalley percentage up to 80%
- Read 100 books
I tag anyone who wants to do this fun tag! ❤