With Halloween celebrations in full swing, what better time to do the Halloween Book Tag! Thanks to my friend The Orangutan Librarian for tagging me to do this! 🙂 Here we go!
1. Carving pumpkins- What book would you want to carve up and light on fire?
This might possibly be the worst book I have ever read.
2. Trick or Treat- What character is a trick, what character is a treat?
I am currently obsessed with the Sookie Stackhouse books (and have been binge watching TrueBlood on HBO), so I have to say Bill Compton is the trick, and Eric Northman is the treat! #teameric
3. Candy Corn- What book is always sweet?
I gotta say Harry Potter. It always makes my heart happy and my soul feel good. It never gets old. That’s as sweet as it gets.
4. Ghosts- What character would you love to visit you as a ghost?
Albus Dumbledore. I feel like he’d have something very insightful to say for whatever situation is going on.
5. Dressing up in costume- What character would you want to be for a day?
Hmmmm… this is a tough one. There are so many. Right now, I’m gonna say Avery Fuller from The Thousandth Floor. I would love to experience life on the top floor of The Tower.
6. Wizards and Witches- What is your favorite Harry Potter moment?
How am I supposed to pick just one!? Ahhhh. I also have different favorites from the books and the movies… OK. One of my favorite book moments is “Not my daughter, you BITCH!” and one my favorite movie moments is “obviously…”
7. Blood and Gore- What book was so creepy that you had to take a break from it for a while?
I don’t really read a lot of dark books, so my options for this question are limited. This one was a little too messed up for me.